Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good Vibes

So in case you guys didnt know the economy sucks. It makes my job and fellow employees crazy! We have already downsized and will do more in the future. HR apparently hired too many people. They are doing efficiency monitoring right now. Which is a scary statement. Im afraid someone is watching me work. So I only open the interent for like 30 minutes total a day. they got me all buggin out. Another thing that is fun at work is the lack of rational! People make insane decisions based on what is and is not selling.. Example: So one day youre designing something that has the color blue in it. Everyone loves it and they love blue. But another brand cant sell anything that even has a blue tone it. So you have to start all over and make it look like the other brands design. I dont mind doing the work. I try not to complain. But white peoples is going crazy up there.

I guess what I am saying is sorry for the lack of posts and calling and stuff...
But damn shits is stressfulll! Its like 1984 up in thur.

4 comments:

Corey S. Ayers said...

Tell the Bobs I said hi.

levi said...

yeah, for real. i have to travel to banks every week, so i see tons of crazy shit. and they're watching my expenses like a hawk.

Jason Greenwood said...

i hear you jamie, i went through the same thing at my last desk job. management making very bad decisions just over something they might have heard and think they are making the best change ever, turns out to be crap! you'll get through it! things will turn around soon hopefully.

francine said...

nonprofits are bad too. every man, woman and corporate group has lost their money and has nothing to give. this is going to be really bad for the arts this year and beyond. museum closings and theater shut downs and whatnots.sad.